De Nocte - RP surviving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When god is gone and the devil takes hold, who will have mercy on your soul?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.

Go down 
+4
Crying Wolf
nexas
Zero Cool
Fang
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Waifu Material

Waifu Material

Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:56 pm

She was confident they would either run out of ammo before she got tired or as they were now, would close in the distance bringing the ball into her court.  The closest one was using a mace, with rather large flat flanges on the top.  She could see what looked like burn uncut dust at the core of its head.  His swings were very straightforward and slow.  She dodged the first incoming hit, swinging both her blades into his chest one after another.  Side stepping him, she kicked the back of his knee out, rolling her back across his to dodge the other incoming attacks and stuck their mark against him.  As she back up, two more joined behind her, making it five on one.  Just three more and she might as well be taking all of them on at once.

Stowing one of the swords away, Tepes extended the spear as far as it would go, swinging it in a wide circle forcing everyone back.  As the fight continued, it was shown really quick not just how much faster Tepes was, but how much stronger her blows were when they hit.
Back to top Go down
nexas

nexas

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:01 am

As Aurelia basically reduced her work down to a less effective form of punching things and began patting her head in condescending fashion, Chrys did her best to project her disapproval towards the taller girl. However, given the reaction she got she figured either she just came off as pouting or - equally likely - Aurelia was too inebriated to really care. Chrys extracted Aurelia's hand from her head and turned to face the arena.

In the arena was Tepes, a huntswoman whose reputation clearly preceded her as the majority of the arena seemed fixated on taking her out. Whereas the rules were set up in such a fashion that was supposed to prevent collusion it was apparent that most everyone on the platform had the same idea: Tepes wasn't going to get a free ride. Chrys really couldn't blame them, either, as being the one to remove Tepes from the ring would probably come with some significant reputation. And as huntsmen that was basically currency.

That being said, Tepes almost seemed eager to make herself the center of attention and was ready to lay everyone out and add to her growing clout. As most of the participants in the ring encircled her she quickly extended her spear in a large sweeping motion that Chrys felt was reminiscent of a Nuckelavee. But unlike the frightening Grimm she was capable of engaging in large, sweeping attacks without sacrificing her mobility in the process. Chrys watched as she engaged multiple opponents at once with ease and found herself thankful that she didn't have to deal with her in the melee round.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:16 am

Choosing to ignore the mystery winner of Division A for now Skye focused on Ashe's next remark. "Looks like Tepes is up" Looking towards the arena there she was horns full-bare. Is that the stick of a sucker next to her on the ground She never could satisfy that sweet-tooth.

Tepes, hopefully she keeps it reigned in, we don't need any more injured members. Pops over there is already going to be overworked today." He says pointing to James. Quite a site, a mountain of a man likened closer to a Polar Bear resting on one knee treating the wound of a female huntress. The huntress in question was of average build, but next to him it's no wonder James was so well-respected among his peers. The history of war was etched across his body and one can only marvel at how he managed to survive all these years. Looking back to the arena the fighting had begun. None to his surprise Tepes had already drawn the fire of most every other hunstman in the arena.

"I guess even the ref can't control what happens inside the arena. Tepes should be fine though." Still, it's remarkable how strong she is. Thinking to himself Skye questioned if he could pull off the same feat. He patted Iris and Lo resting on each hip and smiled. Nobody can stop me so long as you're here
Back to top Go down
Averis

Averis

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 pm

"Good for you? You looking for a cookie or something?" Nero delivered with more sarcasm. It wasn’t unknown territory for her. In fact it was quite easy for her to recognize sarcasm, however she had a difficult time evoking it. She always found it a curious practice - lying with humor to say something completely different than the words offered. People used it to secretly share things in front of people, to insult, or simply show distaste without saying it. She watched and listened to people batter each other with sarcasm, them just the same. She had a hard time understanding the allure of it. While she realized it was all just a game of words, she felt it was always best to be real and up front. It's possible she just wanted to be taken seriously but clearly that didn't work with this group.

"How did we get on the topic of what you do and don't hide on yourself? Cause I think that's the kinda of stuff you want to keep to yourself."

Indigo didn't understand where Aurelia missed the connection between Crys’ secret dust and her supposed lack of secrets. She attributed it to the alcohol and the growing fact that conversation moved pretty quickly with this group. Where she would jump into a deep conversation at any moment, they seemed to be chatting at a surface level. It's possible they didn't want to engage in emotional depth before a battle. She could understand that but she found that running her gears only lubricated her semblance making her more prepared for combat. Indigo considered a way she could interact with them to breach the gap.

You got me,” she said putting her hands in the air with a shrug. “I just like to share.
Back to top Go down
Waifu Material

Waifu Material

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Within minutes Tepes shrunk her opponents down from eight to three.  They were all circling her now, staying at least nine feet from her.  Picking one of them at random, Tepes closed the distance, continuing her offensive.  For every three swings of her sword, her opponent only block one.  She could feel the other two approaching her from behind.  Using her neck as a fulcrum, Tepes twisted her body as she swung her sword around her neck, the handle extending into a shaft as she did so.  The quick extending sharp blade was enough to ward off her back assailants as she caught the shorter spear midswing as Tepes held it parallel to her shoulders.  With a snap of her wrist and extending the spear to its full length, Tepes Thrust her spear toward her original random target. It collided with him square in his shoulder as his aura gave way visibly.  Blood sprayed from his back as nearly a foot of blade made its way through his collar bone and shoulder blade.

With a Twisting motion of her body and her spear, Tepes corrected herself to have the spear back in front of her body.  With a yank and a twirling motion, the butt end of her spear collided with his face while she wasn't looking as she moved towards her next opponent, adding insult to injury as he was left to fall flat on his ass with a probable concussion.  Remembering back to her training, she proceeded with what was described as a paddling motion to her, the spear spinning in front her, keeping her elbows tucked in as it moved faster and faster.  A whistling sound could be heard as the tip of the spear cut through the air.

With a small twisting leap and some forward motion, her spear came down hard, catching nothing but air as she missed, the loud crack resounding around the arena from the spear head and most of it and the shaft met the arena floor.  Rolling backwards as an attack came in, she kicked the second to last participant into the air, following after him with a leap as she got back to her feet.  Her back collided with his as she hooked the shaft of her spear under his chin behind her.  Tucking her body in, she rolled him over her as they fell, doing several spins through the air as gravity assisted her.  By the time they returned to the arena floor, she pile drived him into the ground.  His body fell over and went limp as the fighter with the cotton candy colored hair turned her attention to the last man standing.

Her eyes was glowing a dull red as she raised her left arm and thumb, raising her spear in her right arm to be parallel it.  She could hear the commentators yelling something over the roar of the crowd that had something to do with the last opponent she took down.  She could feel the massive bulk of the ref behind her, probably inspecting the boys status.  Meanwhile her opponent seemed to be a deer stuck in headlights, shuffling back slowly as she took aim.  Leading with her left foot and a small  jumping step, Tepes let loose as she launched her spear, the sound of it reminding her of a gunshot as it left her hand.  

She was startled then as that massive bulk behind her appeared between them, catching the spear in midair and blocking her view of its intended target entirely.  "I think that's more than enough.  Winner of Division B is Tepes, Dracon!"  Everything in every syllable he pronounced told her he wasn't happy with the outcome of the match towards the end.  He tossed her spear back to her harder than most people would.  She shrugged as she collapsed it and returned it to the home of her back.  She could actually hear the announcer now as some guy taller and much older than her ran past her to the still collapsed boy from earlier.  Without another look she headed for the stairs and back to her division spot that was now empty.  The other five seemed to get off lucky when she knocked them off stage.
Back to top Go down
Nobli

Nobli

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 2:14 am

Awws heard in uproarious cries as they fashioned something akin to the waves of an ocean as they cascaded into the center point of the arena; There division B was a spectacle beyond the already decent display of the first round of competition.

Excitement in the smiles more narrowly held by grit teeth of the onlookers as they eagerly awaited the matches continuum. Tepes was a fan favorite of several of them and her perdiciment was no exception as the other combatants readily employed a sort of silent and mutual agreement to take her out of the competition.

A blood bath, the best way to describe their mistake. True that their numbers gave them a clear advantage on paper, however Tepes style that James surmised similar to that of short ranged javelin combat allowed her to control their more limited angels. The issue was that several of her assailants gave up their natural advantages in range and reduced the potency of their foot work when having to give distance to their temporary allies. Each were effectively locked to their predictable positions around the single huntress and thus made easy targets.

Tepes began to meticulously and almost surgically remove the competing hunters from the competition and the many forms of excitement, aww and impress shown across the large crowd gather, one face looked on with a mix of admiration and disdain. James grit his teeth in agitation, in front of him was the very thing he warned the headmaster: Ozpin. Every right and reason in her defense to let loose on her opponents; Tepes tore into them without much regard to their own limits, the first few removed from the ring and rung out of the match [color:183e=98817B]They were the lucky ones. James seethed from behind grit teeth, though the sound escaping him more matched a snarl as the more capable hunters were able to stand their ground.

A mistake as it turned out, their lack of a proper flight response to her attacks meant a more visible denigration on their shields, then came the blood. Even then as the match reached a level it was not intended, by the more bestial nature of mankind the crowd only grew louder in their glee of the proceedings, their cheers even succeeding in drowning out the loud speakers. She wasn't finished however as the next target was similarly assaulted, the full brunt of her strength was brought to bear in throwing the less experienced boy into the arena floor with an impact that made a sickening sound. James hold on the doorway made a short sound of slowly crushing the surface in his unwitting agitation.

Doubled over, James was at his limit as he ran out to the arena. Age and size did not allow him a reasonable speed in rushing to the incapacitated hunters unconscious body-it was also not hist turn to referee a match but he couldn't find the will to care as he rushed out onto the arena despite protocol.

Close up the boy appeared worse then James had even worried. Stuttering or convulsed breaths implied possible lung or heart damage from the impact, his aura having little to no protection to such a hit. "Stabilize him!" James noted with a deft finger pointed towards another one of the combating hunters. He wasn't sure if his statement would be followed since the match could well have still been going on for all his attentions at that moment. To his surprise additional medics weren't far behind and quickly began to stop the bleeding of the fourth place hunter who bled profusely from wounds incurred along his shoulder.

Despite the more gruesome appearance of his injuries, James was more worried about the third place combatants, the impact having so many worse off effects beyond surface cuts or blood. Brain damage prime among his worried he quickly knelt over and compelled his aura to envelop the younger hunter. It was a good several minute he sat there, waiting for the stuttering to subside, the convulsions minimizing to such a level to exclude the possibility of seizure, though a collapsed lung was still something to worry about.

"James?" a voice whispered off his left shoulder, he payed it no mind. "James?" it asked again, a hand coming to his shoulder finally breaking him from his intent focus on the boy in his arms.

"Hm?" He grumbled, still not taking his focus away.

"The next division will be starting soon, he have to clear the arena." said the other medic. As the lumbering old hunter turned he noticed some four other medically trained professionals waiting there. Offense surged through him that not only were matches still intended to continue but that so little regard was placed on the clearly wounded hunters life as to be simply asked to leave the arena grounds to allow the next participants to be able to end up the same. His face contorted inwards as it scrunched in aggitation. He could voice his annoyance there but knew it would fall deff to the attendees or the event organizers, so instead he gruffly sighed.

"Alright." He said with all the fervor of a tired and caged beast. He let his head slump over as he moved to stand up, the boy still in his arms as he walked back towards the waiting room where he would still make sure to treat what he feared for sever and possibly still fatal condition.
Back to top Go down
nexas

nexas

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 9:47 pm

As the Division B matches kicked into full swing it was clear that Tepes was the show in its entirety. With a number of the other huntsmen encircling her she made quick work of them by taking advantage of the fact that they were uncoordinated whereas she was had the room to make various wide attacks against them. One of the huntsmen, a fellow academic, made only the faintest of attempts at Tepes before immediately being knocked away. He staggered off the ring in what Chrys clearly identified as forfeiture though nobody could really blame him as he "fell" off the edge.

All things considered the early segment of the match was quite inspired and interesting to watch; though significantly outnumbered Tepes exerted a strong amount of control over the battle and really took her enemies to task. However, once she started dwindling her numbers down and mostly secured her victory the battle started to sour in Chrys' mind. Starting with the first victim to have his body impaled by her spear she audibly gasped. While it wasn't uncommon to receive a few scrapes and bruises in duels as the participants depleted their auras it was far less common to actually injure someone. While some of the crowd seemed to cheer - making Chrys extremely uneasy - she couldn't help but notice that the proctors for the arena match didn't share their sentiment; such a serious injury meant that person couldn't work. That was one less hand at the wall, one less scout on the field, and one less teacher in the classroom. There was simply nothing but setback.

While she initially assumed it was an accident it was hard to consider it one as she took her next victim into the air and proceeded to smash his body into the ground, instantly seizing his aura and knocking him cold. As she began lining up her throw at the last participant Chrys was visibly upset - not the playful upset she demonstrated with the members of CATN but fists clenched and eyes narrow upset that anyone would take what was supposed to be a demonstration to the point of maiming her comrades. Her only relief came when the referee caught the spear mid-flight, prematurely announcing her the winner as medical support began attending to the wounded.

"What a..." Chrys paused, biting her lip. She wasn't the type to hurl insults at people but even so she found herself catching a harsh expletive. She inhaled hard, "Who does that?" She just stared at the Faunus as she nonchalantly made her way out of the arena grounds.

"Well, hopefully this round is a bit more civilized," giving a wave to her teammates as she proceeded to the arena. She didn't really know most of the people in her division; while it was common for huntsmen to know many from their graduating classes, professions, and networking with their teammates the sheer number in attendance made it hard to keep track of who was who. As a hulking mass of a man carried one of the limp bodies out of the arena her division was escorted in and began to take their respective positions.
Back to top Go down
Averis

Averis

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 10:43 pm

As the next round began, everyone’s attention became trained on Tepes as she single-handedly swept the floor with her enemy combatants. Even the group around her was focused in on the battle and Indigo could see why. She was interested in sizing up the combatants that she would meet in the final rounds, but she really wanted to know what she was in for. She knew Tepes was dangerous, partly because you never knew what she would do and partly because she would do anything.

As Indigo watched Tepes impale one of her competitors in the shoulder, she pulled a sharp breath of air in through her nose. Where before she felt like she couldn’t summon as much need to succeed, Indigo was now charged. There were worse foes out on the battlefield with the grimm than those around them, but for different reasons. One could argue humans or Faunus were more dangerous. From what she’d seen, they were far more treacherous.

Indigo had a hard time figuring out Tepes’ sense of duty and purpose. She figured she was just out to keep herself busy and see how strong she could become. Her and Indigo didn’t cross paths enough for her to feel like she knew Tepes, but watching her act recklessly like that didn’t make Indigo feel confident relying on her in battle. She imagined one would traditionally have to earn their way into being held as valuable to Tepes. Indigo feared Tepes may be reluctant to play nice with the other kids and she feared she would make a mistake fighting her.

As Chrys went to join her division, Indigo wanted to lighten the mood, hoping her joke wouldn’t come off as poor taste. It was hard for her to resist. “Try not to die out there,” Indigo said to Chrys with a wink and a mock salute.
Back to top Go down
Zero Cool

Zero Cool

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Having felt his mood slightly soured by the current attendees flow of conversation, he bowed out and started paying attention to the current bout. It wasn't hard to have you attention adjusted when you heard the crowds change in tempo and volume. It was rare for someone to be injured during these types of fights, he always felt that was because people like Aurelia didn't go all out against other hunters. Though Nero felt like the first guy would heal up fine with minimal scarring, the second guy hadn't been seen moving after being sent into the ground like a missile. With Aurelia on her way to more than just a buzz and Chrys moving into her fight, Nero decided it was time to sneak away from the weird faunus and go bother someone else since his fight was a bit of ways from coming up.

Sitting down near the pink haired huntress, a small flash happened as a metal box containing a deck of cards appeared in his hands and he began to shuffle them. "Was it really necessary to nearly kill the last three in your division?" Nero inquired very nonchalantly.  

"Do you have a clean piece of cloth I could use?"  Tepes asked as though she didn't even hear his initial question.

"Ummm, yeah one sec." He was starting to question if this was a mistake already. He hadn't really had much of a chance to talk to her before, her teams were not people his usually associated with outside some classes and assigned missions. Another small flash happened as a gun cleaning kit appeared and he took a fresh white cloth from it, tossing it over to her.

Tepes caught it, pulling out one of her spears before she cleaned up what remnants of blood remained on it.  "The nice thing about Grimm is they don't leave any piece of them behind when you kill them, they just evaporate into nothing.  Makes weapon maintenance a lot easier."  After a few seconds of inspection after wiping it down, she seemed satisfied before tossing the now stained red cloth back at her new visitor.

"Thanks, I guess." His interaction with her hadn't felt the best so far as he deposited the now stained cloth under his chair to be forgotten about for the rest of time. This action was followed by an awkward silence as they watched the next match start, though he seemed to have far more interest in it than she did. After a little bit, he decided he was going to be the one carrying the conversation.

"Soooo, what do you usually do for fun?" Nero felt like he was transitioning to a game of twenty questions at this point. To keep himself occupied, he shuffled the cards in his hand, followed up by bridging them on his thigh.
Back to top Go down
nexas

nexas

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Chrys rolled her eyes as Indigo left her with a parting comment that seemed pretty distasteful given the events that just transpired; they hadn't even managed to clean the blood on the arena - one that normally never had any blood on it in the first place. Regardless, she pushed the thought out of her mind as she made her way to the referee on the arena.
"Same as always, clean fight and you're out when your aura is depleted. I do not want a repeat of that last match, understood?" The ref was stone serious. There was a unanimous nod from everyone in the group - although most of them wanted to win none of them felt particularly comfortable doing so by lodging a spear through a fellow huntsman's shoulder. "Okay, positions."

With that, each of them prepared their weapons and took positions roughly equidistant from one another. Being able to ready their weapons before the match begun was supposed to simulate their preparedness on the battlefield but it worked out extremely well in Chrys' case as the green wind dust that she favored was unruly and took time to shape into anything useful - in this case a strong whipping wind around her lower body that was all but invisible to those around her. Compared to the powerful and immediate nature of white dust many questioned why she favored such a temperamental dust but she found that the wind responded to her far better than Aurelia on a bender.

The match begun and, to her benefit, only one of her fellow huntsmen went for her. A pair of blue daggers held by what appeared to be a raven-haired ninja, Chrys did what she did best - backpedaled. Her opponent disappeared for a brief second - the girl's semblance - and Chrys glided backwards outside of her possible attack range. She reappeared in front of Chrys, having attempted a direct attack, then disappeared again and their game of cat and mouse began. Although she had never seen Kuro in action Chrys rapidly surmised that the game plan was to use her short-lived invisibility to get a single hit in that disabled her adversary which allowed her to dispatch them easily from there. Not flashy but brutally efficient. Kuro looked up at her briefly with a smile and vanished again. Chrys glided out of her maximum possible attack range.

After seven attempted strikes and two combatants being forced out of the arena Chrys figured she had it. Kuro was using her brief moments of invisibility to mask her openings and maintain an offensive but the fact that Chrys was able to quickly generate distance meant that she had to make very direct movements towards her. Realizing she wouldn't have much more of this before she started drawing more attention from the dwindling number of combatants. Chrys thought for a moment and then started slowing down her movements slightly; it was enough to appear unintentional yet just enough that her opponent was likely to notice and become more bold in her assault.

Within three more exchanges Chrys was skirting the edge of the arena and within one more she revealed her game plan. As she tread backwards it was much slower than usual and by the time Kuro realized it was a trap it had already sprung. Now standing in the invisible vortex that had been gliding Chrys along Kuro was suspended and unable to move. Chrys gave a cute wave as Kuro's face contorted in a mixture of anger and humiliation as Chrys guided the vortex off the arena and released Kuro onto the ground as the winds coalesced around Chrys once again. Briefly safe as the other six combatants were fighting amongst themselves, Chrys used this time to continue skirting the arena and maximizing her distance from the conflict while she assessed the situation.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:42 am

With a sigh Skye began a slow walk to the exit of the arena.  Thinking to himself, he expected there would be fireworks on display-there always is with Tepes-but this was a tad over the top even for her. Injuries happen in a fight, you can't always be clean and follow all the rules if you want to win, but Skye knew Tepes had the fight in the bag from the start, why she went so far he wasn't sure. Perhaps a display to the others she'd face in the ensuing rounds not to mess with her. Either way he wouldn't let her off completely free.

He stopped as James stalked past him carrying the third huntsman who had been shot to the ground, concern on his face Skye asked if he would be okay. A slight nod without pause James continued on. He spotted Tepes on a far set of seats accompanied by a Huntsman he had seen in the group she was talking to earlier. Dressed in shades of black with hair to match Skye attempted to recall his name. No luck on the matter he waited off to the side, not particularly fond of the notion of interrupting a seemingly tame conversation with his accusations.

While he waited Division C had begun their battle. Glancing to the arena he took stock of the competition. The hunters had paired off into their own fights and thankfully no bloodshed looked like it was to be had. Focusing on a slight girl in green. A Calculated retreat would be a good description for her actions. Sizing up her opponent, Skye noticed quick flashes of a shadowy Huntress that shared a similar semblance to his. He'd talked with Kuro multiple times and they shared a tentative friendship, so it was nice to see her in action.
On the offensive Kuro continued to push her opponent back. This game of cat and mouse was growing stale and he was waiting for her to strike when it happened. The other Huntress had laid a trap and Kuro in using her semblance was shot right off the edge of the arena. The other huntress side-stepped and gave a curt wave and Skye couldn't help but smirk. Smart play, he'd have to make a mental note to be careful around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.   Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream.  The Police Come, It's Awkward. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chpt. 0 - You Scream, I scream. The Police Come, It's Awkward.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2